The safety of your personal data is important to us. Therefore we would like to inform you at this point how we implement the data protection regulations in the context of our internet offer
NAME AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING
This data protection information applies to data processing by the responsible body specified below:
RAC Real Assets Capital GmbH
Managing directors: Paul Lohrmann
District Court: Frankfurt am Main
COLLECTION OF GENERAL INFORMATION WHEN VISITING OUR WEBSITE
When you access our website, information of a general nature is automatically recorded by means of a cookie. This information (server log files) includes, for example, the type of web browser, the operating system used, the domain name of your Internet service provider and the like. This is exclusively information that does not allow any conclusions to be drawn about your person. This information is technically necessary in order to correctly deliver the website content you have requested and is mandatory when using the Internet. In particular, they are processed for the following purposes
– Ensuring a smooth connection to the website,
– Ensuring that our website can be used as comfortably as possible,
– Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
– for further administrative purposes.
ANALYSIS AND TRACKING TOOLS
PLUG-INS AND TOOLS
Google Maps This site uses the Google Maps map service via a so-called programming interface (“API”). The provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. To use the functions of Google Maps, it is necessary to save your IP address. This information is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there; in this respect we have no influence on this data transfer. The use of Google Maps is in the interest of an appealing presentation of our website as well as an easy findability of the places indicated by us on the website. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit. here:
PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING, DISCLOSURE OF DATA
We process your personal data only for the purposes stated in this data protection declaration. A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those mentioned does not take place. We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
– You have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.
– Processing is necessary in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.b GDPR to process a contract with you,
– the processing according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. c GDPR is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation or
– the processing according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f GDPR is necessary to safeguard legitimate interests and there is no reason to assume, that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data.
DELETION AND BLOCKING OF DATA
We adhere to the principles of data avoidance and data economy. We therefore only store your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes mentioned here or as stipulated by the storage periods provided by law or regulation. After the respective purpose or expiry of these deadlines, the corresponding data will be routinely blocked or deleted in accordance with the legal requirements.
You can exercise the following rights at any time:
– according to Art. 15 GDPR information about your data stored by us and their processing;
– Correction of incorrect personal data in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR;
– In accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, deletion of your data stored by us, unless processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
– according to Art. 18 GDPR restriction of data processing, if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations;
– according to Art. 20 GDPR data portability, provided you have consented to the data processing or have concluded a contract with us;
– In accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, objection to the processing of your data by us, provided there are reasons for this that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you have given us your consent, you can revoke it at any time with effect for the future. If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please contact us by email at email@example.com. You can contact the supervisory authority responsible for you at any time with a complaint. Your competent supervisory authority depends on the federal state of your place of residence, your work or the alleged violation. A list of the supervisory authorities (for the non-public area) with addresses can be found at:
We use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. In order to guarantee this, we use, for example, state-of-the-art encryption methods (e.g. SSL). Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
This data protection declaration is currently valid and is dated May 2018. We reserve the right to adapt this data protection declaration so that it always complies with current legal requirements or in order to implement changes to our services in the data protection declaration, e.g. when introducing new services. The new data protection declaration will then apply to your next visit. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions about data protection. Please refer to section 1 of this data protection declaration for our contact details
Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on Download Page